Aenardil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aenardil

Asia News & More

HomePortalRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

Hill, Yachi agree to watch N, Korean moves

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aenardil
Admin
Aenardil

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2007-06-14

Feuille de personnage
hhhhhhhhhhh: dcsdsdcscsdcsdcsdcsdc
ffffff:
Hill, Yachi agree to watch N, Korean moves Left_bar_bleue500/500Hill, Yachi agree to watch N, Korean moves Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
ggggg:

Hill, Yachi agree to watch N, Korean moves Empty
PostSubject: Hill, Yachi agree to watch N, Korean moves   Hill, Yachi agree to watch N, Korean moves Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jun - 4:16

Hill, Yachi agree to watch N, Korean moves 24The chief US nuclear negotiator and Japan's vice foreign minister have agreed their countries will carefully watch if North Korea immediately implements initial steps for denuclearization.

US Assistant Secretary of State Christopher Hill and Japan's Vice Foreign Minister Shotaro Yachi met in Tokyo on Wednesday.

They also agreed that the 2 countries will keep in close contact to prepare for a resumption of the six-party talks on North Korea's nuclear problem.

If it is confirmed that North Korea takes the initial steps, China, which chairs the 6-party talks, is expected to begin mediation to hold the next round of talks.

Mr Hill also suggested that the United States will continue to cooperate with Japan on the abduction issue.

After the meeting, Mr Hill told reporters the United States wants to schedule the 6-party talks in a way that moves toward the next phase of denuclearization.

Mr Hill also suggested that the ASEAN Regional Forum to be held in Manila, the Philippines, in early August is one possible opportunity for a 6-party ministerial meeting.
Back to top Go down
https://aenardil.forumotion.com

Hill, Yachi agree to watch N, Korean moves
Page 1 of 1